A Brazilian Keratin Treatment are both hair smoothing treatments that temporarily coat the outer layer of the hair to smooth the hair, remove frizz, enhance shine and decrease blow drying time. But while both treatments calm frizz and smooth strands, there is a difference when it come to intensity. A consultation at a salon with a good reputation and experienced stylist is the first and most important step to achieving the desired results.
Here’s the 7 reason why you should be
getting a Brazilian Keratin Treatments.
1. Keratin is the primary protein of the skin, hair and nails. So, adding it to your hair helps it return to a conditioned state. It makes your hair sleeker and gives you a variety of styling options.
2. It also protect curly hair. A keratin treatments for curly hair is ideal if you like to wear your hair straight often you want to protect your natural curls. You’ll find that your hair is stronger and doesn’t break as easily during styling. Even if you don’t want to straighten your hair, the keratin treatment can help to loosen your curls, which may make your hair easier to manage.
3. Brazilian Keratin treatments will actually improve the health of color treated and highlighted hair by conditioning the hair while sealing the cuticle for enhance color, reduced frizz and radiant shine. If you have straight hair this treatment is perfect for you.
4. Keratin can make your hair stronger. Applying keratin to the hair ensures that the bonds between the roots and follicles of your hair are open, then the roots are bonded to your hair again with proteins. This means that your hair will be more securely connected to your roots, which can keep your hair from falling out or being too lump. Your hair will stay healthier longer and you may even see that your hair is growing at a faster rate.
5. Keratin protects your hair, since your strands will be stronger after keratin applied. You’ll find that your hair is better able to withstand environment pollutants. Keratin gives your hair shine that will remain in harsh, windy or dry weather condition. If you live with lots of smog, keratin can keep your hair from becoming dull after exposure to these toxins.
6. Keratin reduces blow drying time. If your always on the go in the morning, keratin treatments could be beneficial, because they can cut down your blow drying time. Your hair will be soft and silky, even in the warmer months of the year.